A faith journey means that you don’t sit in one place — you’re always moving, growing, and changing at every time of your life. Graduation is one of the ways we mark those changes.
In May and June, a number of our members have relatives and friends marking milestones in learning. We offer congratulations and blessings for the ongoing journey to these persons on their graduation:
- Joseph Ryley Morgan, graduating from East Lyme Middle School, June 15. Barbara Morgan’s grandson.
- Lukas W. Kauth, graduating from Buckingham Browne & Nichols, Cambridge, Mass. He will attend Middlebury College, Vt., this fall. Pam Dugas-Vars’ nephew.
- Rachel Fairbank Sparks Hume, graduated from the University of Connecticut, Storrs, B.S. Natural Resources and the Environment, May 6. She is with a UConn international experience at an animal sanctuary in South Africa from May 10 to June 7. David Humes’ daughter.
- Owen Welch, Santa Rosa (Calif.) Junior College
- Baker Welch, Santa Rosa (Calif.) High School
- Matthew Welch, Phillips Academy, Andover, Mass.
- Owen, Baker, and Matthew all grand-nephews of Mabel Welch.